1. Tariffs and Bed configuration
- Seasonal/unit rates and minimum booking periods apply.
- All our room rates are quoted as two adults.
- All children or Adults are charged NZD 20.00 per night when using existing bed.
- One child or adult is charged NZD 20.00 per night in an extra bed.
- The Maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
- The maximum number of baby cots/cribs in a room is 1.
PLEASE NOTE: Any type of extra bed or baby cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management. Also supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
2. Check in and Guest Numbers
- Our check- in time available from 2:00 pm to 9:00 pm on the day of your arrival.
- If you anticipate an early arrival, please inform us of your estimated arrival time. We can’t guarantee an early check-in without early notice. Alternatively, we are happy to store your luggage until your room is ready. All early check in need to be confirmed by management.
- If your expected arrival time is after 9:00 pm on the check-in day please inform us so we can make arrangements for you to get in the room.
- Please inform us of additional guests prior to check in (include all children). We will amend your tariff accordingly.
PLEASE NOTE: Failure to inform us of additional guests or children after you have check in will result in a penalty charge of 200% of additional guest rate and we also reserve the right to terminate your booking without refund.
3. Check out
- Our check-out time is 10:00 am on the day of your departure.
- Please return the key to the reception.
- All Late check-out need to be confirmed and arranged by management.
4. Smoking Policy
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all rooms.
- Please smoke outside away from open windows, doors and other guests, especially children.
- If you do smoke, we will engage a specialist cleaning company and we reserve the right to charge appropriate cost and any resulting loss of income to the registered guest.
5. Visitors, Excessive Noise and Disruptive Behaviour
- No visitors are allowed in rooms after 10.00 p.m. and visitors vehicles do not allow to use the motel car park after 8.00 p.m.
- Our motel unit are very close each other, please be respectful and take the noise/music inside at 10.00 p.m. Excessive noise and anything unlawful will be dealt with immediately and may result in you being ask to leave the motel immediately without refund.
- All deliberate or reckless acts that result in damage to our property and any costs associated with in appropriate behaviour resulting in loss of income to the motel, will be charged to the registered guest.
6. Payment & Deposit Policy
- All room charges must be paid on the check in day. (Cheques and Traveller's cheques are not accepted), if you will be arriving later than 7pm, we will charge to the credit card which you provided when you made the reservation.
- All extra cost must be paid on the departure day.
- Credit Card guarantees: All reservations require pre-authorisation of a credit card deposit/withdrawal. It will generally clear off your credit card account within 2-3 business days after check out. Sometimes, you'll see both the 'hold' amount and the final transaction amount. Only one of these will be processed; the other amount won't be charged to your credit card account and will drop off once the final transaction is processed, or within 2-3 business days after check out. ( Please Note : we do not accept Visa Debit card as Credit Card guatantees)
- Standard Booking : NO payment will be charged before you check in.
- Group Booking : A deposit may be required to secure the rooms/booking. (refer cancellation policy)
- Non-refundable Booking: please note, if cancelled,modified or in case of no show, the total
price of the reservation will be charged and you will be charged a
prepayment of the total price at any time.
- For long term stays (more than 7 days), Accommodation cost should be paid weekly in advance
- If Pre-payment is made and a cancellation is then made as per our Cancellation Policy, 2.5% will be deducted from any refund for Visa , Mastercard , Amex or Diner-club cards to cover the fees charged by the credit card companies.
- If the guest use the cash to make the payment, the accommodation must be paid in full on check in, also we require at least $200 NZ dollars as a deposit bond.
- We apply a surcharge of 2.5% on payments made using a Credit Card, which in line with our cost of acceptance. We do not surcharge debit cards.
7. Cancellation Policy and Changes to your book
- Standard Booking cancellation made within 3 days (count the day before check in day as day 1) of the check in date are liable for 100% or the room rate for those nights accommodation affected.
- Group booking (7 or more room nights over multiple nights OR 4 or more rooms on any one night) cancellations made within 14 days (count the day before check in day as day 1) of the check in date are liable for those nights accommodation affected.
- Non refundable booking : please note, if cancelled,modified or in case of no show, the total price of the reservation will be charged and you will be charged a prepayment of the total price at any time.
- During periods of heavy demand (special events /dates) both individual and group reservations may also require a non refundable deposit and/or a Non refundable policy apply.
- Any change in reservation term will be treated as new booking and additional charge may apply.
- Any extension to a booking is subject to availability of rooms. Earlier departure than the reserved date may not result in a refund unless the motel management approve and are able to relet the booked accommodation.
- All cancellations and amendments must be received in writing through our email address : firstname.lastname@example.org or cancel through your booking provider.